Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LBG SkippyT on Xbox 360 and Skippy on Sony


So I've been gone for ages... Sue me. Would you believe me if I told you it was because of Microsoft? Yes, that's a gamertag.

So I got it... The Xbox 360 Pro. I urge everyone not to pick this one up. Just pass. Why? It will consume your life.

I found the Pro still for sale on Walmart.com, and used my discount. Complete with all the extra goodies, but without the expensive black paint job. So far, I have Halo 3, The Godfather II, and Nascar 08. It's a great system, and it makes me sorry I stuck with Sony for so long.

See now let me explain something to everyone that irritates me, now that I mentioned Sony... The Playstation was the first system. It was only called the PSONE when they released the smaller white one, replacing the fatass grey one. The Playstation 2 with the fans and tray loading drive was not called the PS2. The PS2 name accompanies the slim one with the car-hood-opening drive, no fans, and the built in internet capabilities. The Playstation 3 was the first there to - the rounded fat gloss black and chrome football-like console. The new slim version is the PS3. Do we understand that now Sony fans under the age of 5? Do we?

1) Playstaion > 1.5) PSONE > 2) Playstation 2 > 2.5) PS2 > 3) Playstation 3 > 3.5) PS3... The PS stands for Piece of Shit when they change a good thing. I refuse to buy the third in the line. There's no reason why they should discontinue the one console they had that could play all of the Playstion 1, 2, and 3 games. I don't want a software emulator, and I don't want one that can't do anything else at all. I want the hardware that was built in, left in.

I therefore abandoned Sony, because I have a Playstation 2 that works fine, and can play all of the Playstation 2 games just fine. All my gamer friends own an Xbox. I have two friends with a Playstation 3. Therefore, they are obviously not gamers. The only good thing about the Playstion 3 is Gran Turismo 5, but I am not about to wait until 2015 to play it. Let's face it, it ain't coming any time soon...

Long story short, LBG SkippyT. Find me, friend me... I may or may not accept, depending on my mood that hour. We'll see. I just love kicking ass in Halo.

No comments: