Monday, May 5, 2008

Almost 2 weeks...


... since we last talked.

How have things been for you?

Good? Good.

Same here I'd say. Usual horse shit - with no pun on the Kentucky Derby.

Skippy became a happier person. I woke up to a text on my iPhone from a friend saying "New NIN album "The Slip" available totally free via nin.com."

No it wasn't an official Trent-message. Yet, I managed to drag my ass out of deep slumber to my Vista-box to get this thing before I had the chance of missing out.

I already had Discipline since the single was released free a while back, and I'm on track 3 - Letting You - and I'm really liking what I hear.

Which reminds me, I wanted to pick up With Teeth... um. Years ago. I may get on that.

No snyde Apple comments, no harsh attacks on humanity or the econo-hell. I think there's much waking up to do.

That NIN album The Slip can be found by going to NIN.com. You can figure it out from there, I hope. It's right there. At least today.

Peace holmes... and Trent.

No comments: