Friday, August 8, 2008

Almost Spiritually Prepared

Alright. My brothers and sisters, or whatever you are.

I'm going on vacation. Really. For 4 days, 4 hours up north in some little camping place I've never heard of with someone that needs no introduction, especially in a place like this blog - that's for sure.

Am I afraid I'm going to get eaten by grizzly bears? Yes I am.

Will I get eaten by grizzly bears? Quite possibly.

I'm taking my iPhone, so we'll see if that helps. Any word on if bears have accepted the App Store as a quality place to get some nice entertaining programs for iPhone? Do they get 3G coverage in the Adirondacks?

This is gonna be one hell of a ride. Or. Trip.

Peace. I will be back to blogging sometime mid next week. Wednesday. Yes, that would make sense.

No comments: