Saturday, August 16, 2008

I did not get consumed


Neither Grizzly Bear or Moose ingested me, and I am thankful. Nor did they try to jump, mug and / or bum rush me. Which is also a plus.

So, that mid-week / Wednesday was a lie evidently, but I'm here now, and that's all that really matters. Papa Skippy won't leave you in the dirt for too long. Unless rigormortis sets in. Which would be bad.

I missed civilization, I won't lie. Almost as much as one Steven Jobs, who apparently got so fed up with civilization that he set Apple on fire. No I'm kidding. It was an accident. Not even by anything they made either. I told them not to get the Vista Air Center but no no one listens to me.

I am a tired little person lately. So lazy that I haven't posted a real post about posts in I'm not sure how long. I still can't lie, that won't keep me from being lazy still. I need them high quality sleeps, and I will get back to earth soon. Peace readers.

No comments: