Monday, November 10, 2008

StormBerry


Here we go again.

iPhone clone haters, rejoice. We now have a new product to loathe, rub between our shoe and concrete, play frisbee with, and naturally mock accordingly on all major tech websites so long as RIM sees fit to produce something that so blatantly copies the now #1 phone on the market today.

So, which would you want. The sleek and forever amazing iPhone, or the Vista-like Wow of a new Blackberry Storm. You have a choice. What is yourx? Which makes me ask myself, why doesn't that thing autocorrect? Incapable? Oops.

Still, props. Look at that amazingly colorful home screen with it's neatly organized user friendly interface. Now that's a product that draws me in. Just take a look at what you could be getting! Ease of use, simplicity, minimalism, a cheap and light feel, and that's just the beginning. It also comes the satisfaction of owning a piece of history... Or something... I guess.

This just inspires me to customize my car in some obnoxious way. I can't stand 3 things. Bad cuisine, overcooked pasta, and iPhone clones. Maybe there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. Damn clones. Didn't the Government say this wasn't allowed or something? Honestly.

No comments: