Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Need For Speed Car List

I know many people have been looking for a car list, so I figured I would create one here. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Naturally, these were the first cars I bought. Once purchased, they are removed from the list, so I can't list them in order, but these are basically the low end vehicles..

Pontiac Firebird - '77 maybe
Pontiac Solstice
Chrysler 300
Ford Mustang GT

..and the rest, in remaining order..

Nissan 240 SX
Mazda Mazdaspeed3
Volkswagon Golf GTI
Mazda RX8
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Nissan 370Z
BMW M3
Nissan GT-R
Dodge Viper SRT10
Ford Mustang Fastback - '67
Mercedes Benz SL65
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
Porsche 911 GT2
Porsche Carrera GT
Pagini Zonda

It's a decent lineup, but I wish they had a larger variety of manufacturers instead of several cars from a few brands. A Charger would have been welcome, as would a Jaguar or any Chevrolet, but personally, I can't complain. Even a severe lack of Corvette doesn't kill the game.

I love the game already. Well worth $10 thus far. I would give it an 9 out of 10 simply for my car thought, and there's a sort of turning aid that sort of turns your car for you. Sort of. It's faint, but it's there. Sort of.

I'm happy it finally came out - it took long enough. How many times have I mentioned it? Jayzus. It's the only non-pre-loaded App on my home screen. It's that good, it replaced Apple's Remote App in that spot.

No comments: