Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thanks From Skippy

I don't know where all the love is coming from, but you people freaking rock. I'm talking AC/DC style.

I've gotten numerous emails from numerous people for numerous reasons. regarding numerous parts of my numerous blog. Numerously.

Actually that was a lie, they were all about me, but that's typical. So I got overzealous. There are a lot of people asking me to put links to their sites in my link list. There are a lot just telling me they appreciate my blog.

There are also a lot of spam messages. A lot. Like a hundred a day.

Thank you GMail spam filter. For all of your warming protection.

So anyway... In the meanwhile, I'm happy to say I'm going to be sitting on a lot of free time to get back to what I love doing. Being awesome and telling you all what's good with the world.

I'll be back soon. Thanks for reading, and while I work up some magic, enjoy the archives. I dusted them off myself.

No comments: