Thursday, February 14, 2008
Have you ever been to Wal*Mart and been Cart Jacked?
This happens when someone comes up to your cart and just walks or runs off with it. Full or not.
This happened to a friend of mine tonight. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU.
He stopped his empty cart a few feet from him to talk to me, and as he did, a woman with a pack of bottled water came up to his cart and asked if it was his. She may look harlmess, but looks won't tell you shit. He responds, clearly, "yes"... So the woman then puts her water in the cart and strolls off.
Ways to prevent this from happening to YOU:
1) Always leave any spare children you may own in your cart. No one else wants your kids, believe me.
2) Never leave your cart unattended. Especially if empty or more than 4 feet from the most outreached point of your hand.
3) If your cart is empty, for the love of God, put something in it. Else you are just begging to be swindled.
4) Try to guard your cart. If you see someone coming towards it, start yelling in Japanese. No one likes Japanese screaming.
5) Most importantly, if it can not be prevented, be sure that you know where the hunting supplies are in your local Wal*Mart. The faster you can get there and back, the faster another Cart Jacker will be thwarted in their evil efforts.
Be careful out there.
Posted by SkippyThorson at 12:38 AM