Friday, February 8, 2008

I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

I just realized I haven't been here in 5 days.

Quick update - considering it's like 12:30 am...

I finally have a job, and that's always good. I finally joined the Working Poor. I'll be working my ass off for the rest of my life now trying to make a living doing shift work for a paycheck that leaves me $100 spending cash.

Ok $40.

Why?

SKIPPY GOT IPHONE.

That's right holmes. I finally got me the phone to end all phones. I've had it for just over 24 hours.

I love it.

It's everything I thought it would be and more. However, even after the 16gb update, I went for the 8gb.

I compared it with a friend, and the screen is a little different, it's a little lighter, and my engraving of the iPhone name and details on the back is a little different. The metal on the back might even be different but it could by my imagination.

I'll fill you all in soon.

I bet you can't guess where I'm working. Hint - my store beats your store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you got your iphone. <3