Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lack of Traffic


Alright, I'm not doing this for my health. I expect to see people's comments and praise for my work just as I had envisioned after my trip down a flight of stairs. I'm listening to Elvis 30 #1s, and staring at a snow white eMac, with my iBook off to the side, and I'm beginning to wonder where all you aHoles are out on the Interwebz...

I said to myself, "Self... do this for the good of the community, and there's no doubt that you will be showered with much appreciation and affection from the general public, of which you both don't know but know everything about". Fair enough I thought.

Obviously, you've all been off performing your sick boring day in / day out / day old jobs, and not enjoying life as you would if you were sitting at your badass Windows XP machines reading my all powerful blog. That's ok though, I understand. You want Vista. You want 'The Wow', and you want it to 'Start Now'... Let me know which version and I'll let Billy Gates hear your prayers. I can't get you Ultimate though... The folks at Redmond say that the Ultimate Vista would give me too much power and I may ultimately overthrow the leaders at Wal*Mart and turn it into a dark empire or something...

No but seriously, we're hiring for the holiday season. Please send me your applications, social security numbers, substantial amounts of money and / or small children capable of heavy lifting, and I will be sure to get back to you. E-Mail address is provided, um, somewhere. Well it's Skippy.Thorson at-so spammers don't rape my inbox-gmail.com... Seriously, hit me up holmes. We'll spread the love and all that crap like it's the 60's again.

No comments: