Monday, March 10, 2008

Hi Roller


No, not the band.

I know it's hard for you to all believe, but Skippy has consistantly been in the top 200 of Blog TopList. I find that halfway decent since I've only been doing this for a few months.

I'm also getting a little somewhere in the PhotoCrank world. Even if some people don't have a sense of humor like I do.

No I'm kidding. I love ripping on people for weeks for something they did that took like 5 seconds of my time. It always makes for a good day. At least this guy thought so... and her... oh, and them.

No, I'm fucking with you. I don't know any of them. Hopefully they don't mind the honor of being on my blog. Like some people.

I need stuffed shells and maybe a couple cannolis... but with chocolate chips, the way they were intended to be. Ask Don Corleone.

I would make a great fat man.

No comments: