Thursday, March 6, 2008

THREE WORDS - SDK

Er...

Letters.

I don't really know how I can sum this up without going over your heads. Gotta keep it simple, you know.

SDK. 'Nuff said.

Holy crap. What's next? Apple, do I smell iPhone 2.0 to accompany firmware 2.0?

What else what else what else...

Oh.

Who gives a 10 year old an iPod Classic? When she has a Windoze XP virus-laden box? Really.

Does she have 20 full length movies an 5,000 songs and 1,000 photos? No. She has spyware, because kids don't know how to operate computers properly without an adult sitting behind them.

This is why we have parental controls. To control your little monster spawns. Wow.

Um.

Hm.

Hmm...

Yeah. I think that's about it for now. I'm just really excited about the iPhone third party apps coming out in the near future. This is going to be insanely great.

Nothing like a few good Steve-phrases to finish off the day, right?

No comments: