Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Off


The Thorson / Thorton wars are over, AND I WIN!

Victory! Chalk another one up for good ol' Skippy.

That sodding blog is blank. Yup, you heard me. Blank. Like the oval office on Dubbya's birthday.

Yet I don't know why it's void of his previous posts. (Like I miss them or something.)

So wait, is this really over?

Is this his sick method of a sneak attack on me, or my iBook, or my Blog, or my iPod(s)? I'm on to you.

Or is it just that last night was an incredibly weak single attempt at something that he realized this morning he couldn't accomplish, and he thus eliminated his blog? If that's the case, then why is his profile still up, along with his entire layout?

Crap.

I have things to do, places to meet, people to come to me, I can't worry about this.

Oh snap. Someone's calling me on iBook. Via Gizmo Project for Mac. Could be a kickass lead to something big. Gtg, ttyl, bbq, and all that.

No comments: