Friday, June 27, 2008

THANK YOU APPLE IPHONE HELP GUY!


So I just got off the phone with some guy on that Applecare help line thing, and someone named...

Ok I won't name him, but let's say his name is Bob.

He said that the iPhone 2.0 Software that comes out July 11th "should offer backup for the notes" in the form of syncing. He sounded like he was unsure of himself in telling me that, but still, he said so.

Now, my Camera will work only if I don't restore from my previous backup. Which means I have to lose all my Webclips and such... I don't know if I wanna do that. That means I have to do it all again and waste my time... Nah.

So I'll just wait until 2.0 software and continue wiping my phone when I need the camera, syncing the photos back, and then hitting that backup button.

Thanks... um, Bob. I have something new to look forward to.

iPhone 2.0 Note Sync - compliments of an Applecare help phone support random guy!

Watch no one read this, and then make a big fuss out of it when it actually comes.

You're welcome Skippy.

I know, thank you.

No comments: