Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Best Friends


You can just see it now. Doc Phil is going to be all over Britney Spears like Omarosa on that British guy whom no one has heard of before.

You have no idea how tired I am. I've had some sort of cold / sars thing going on for the past few days. Do you know what it's like to have difficulty standing up? All I drink is Pepsi. Go figure.

I figured I'd just share that Brit Spears is going literal and decided she's going to talk in a mod accent. For those of you across the pond, and those who know anything about the world, you know what I'm saying.

I'll explain later. I need to crash.

No. Not from the Pepsi. Even if my Summer Mix has long since passed the "Best By" date. That's fine, really. I swear to God it is.

I'm just mad tired holmes. Need me them mucho sleeps.

More important world news tomorrow and / or as I join that sacred group of people labeled awake.

Oh. MacWorld is in 6 days. Who's excited?!

I hear ya. Too late for enthusiasm. Conan didn't seem to think so.

No comments: