Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kodak: World


The Apprentice.

Again.

Gene's slogan was the only reason I would ever buy a Kodak product. Personally, I would never buy one. Only because why should I? You see, there's that little company named Hewlett-Packard that sort of, um, sets standards in that department.

Yes I watched it. However, my tech services have been in high demand lately. I've been doing audio for local productions. What does this lead me to want? Sleep.

I'll make it short. When I come back to this topic, you can bet it's going to include a lot of the "Benevolent Dictator", Gene Simmons. I already miss him.

Which also reminds me. I may finally have a job. Who knows. I can't say much, because nothing is finalized.

More as this develops.

In the meanwhile, Gene, go back to doing what you do. It's funnier and more about you. Trump is unnecessary, and same for his hair.

No comments: