Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today is the Day


Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me.

Ok, enough Saliva quotes.

We're about to be blown over. I had to say it.

Steve-O is going to bring out the big guns today, I can feel it. Perhaps not via the 48 hour legend that is Macbook Air, and no, he's not renaming iTunes. I just know that he's going to revolutionize a product that we would have never guessed needed revolutionizing.

It can be used with a 12 inch screen or a 42 inch screen. You will be able to count the buttons on your hands. So minimalistic, that you just may not know where to begin. It's more fabled than the iPhone ever was.

Have you guessed it?

No?

Steve will be giving you the gift of entertainment. This will be the item to make a killer revision debut today.

No, I'm kidding.

Oh, I wanted to mention, iPhone firmware update, 3G iPhone, iPhone SDK, Slimline Laptop, and touch features you only wish you could have dreamed of last night.

How do I know this? Well, 'tis nothing more than a mere hunch.

...or is it?

Oh, I knew I loved this blog for some reason. What would you people ever do without me? That's right. Productive work.

Let's see how I did on my predictions around 4pm, shall we?

No comments: