Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Final Countdown

Hear it?

That's Europe playing in the background.

The clock is winding down. To one of the most important moments in my life. This even could change history. Not only for me, but for al of you. How? Well, because I affect all of you, believe it or not. I have an impact on your life regardless of the fact that I never see you.

Yes, friends. This is what the every man dreams of. The day where his life is decided. Whether he is chosen to move up in the world or if he is simply destined to fade out with time. A legend never dies - he just gets older. Or something like that.

It was from Smokey and the Bandit. Look it up. World's biggest game of chicken and all that.

Today. Is the day. The Lord has made. It's going to be a good day, because the day is filled with great things. Such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of joyousness. I hope.

You too will all have your life figured out in no time. My time however comes before yours, and it is soon.

I can only be talking about one thing.

The one goal that every man woman and child wants before they either die or buy a Hoveround.

That goal is of course...

A job at Wal*Mart.

Later holmes.

No comments: