Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're Not Lost

So I haven't posted in the last 2 days - I know. I try to keep it to at least 1 post every other day, but sometimes, big important people have a lot of big and important things to do.

For instance...

The power in my city's only high school went out today, and I had to be there to make sure that all the computers made it through. Rather. I had to be sure the Macs made it through. Which they did. Just fine.

The power at my local college went out too. That was funny. I had the only operating computer in the entire commons area. My glowing Apple logo a beacon for all the people to see. I'm sure of it. I know what they wished they wanted just then. Anything with an Apple logo.

I hear ya.

So. I'm sitting here, as I speak. Or type. Watching Lost. Are you noticing what I'm noticing?

What the hell is that little scrolling text box of crap that no one cares about? It's a blatant statement of 2 things. 1, the writers of the show, whoever they may be, must think everyone watching is an utter blazing moron, and 2, whoever wrote the crap in that scrolling text box is an utter blazing moron.

I got little hints tell me that one guy was an avid pheasant hunter. I don't care.

They just told me the Island faces a threat from the Others. I don't care.

I've known that since it was introduced last season. which was... what, 2002?

If I see the word Others on my screen one more time, I'm going to end up finding out what people mean when they say "plasma".

Oh, and Jack with a beard looks just wrong.

Well. There is much work to be done. I do believe I am officially hired at Wal*Mart. However, that Donate button on the side... Yeah. That's staying. I still need those high-end blogging funds.

So. Go Patriots, and amen to new House right after that. Peace.

No comments: