Friday, January 25, 2008

Vegas Finale


So. Pictured is the fire at its height. As of now, it is under control.

Apparently, they evacuated floors 25 and higher of the 32 story building. You can bet your spouse's life savings that if I were on the first floor in the lobby, I would be hauling ass towards the door.

CNN is showing pictures on tv right now of the toasty mess that is the roof of the luxurious building.

"Maids were running down the hallways knocking on doors and yelling fire, so I guess that's their alarm system" - Eric Wappel / Koppel of CNN. Didn't catch the last name.

Good to know people around the world still keep a sense of humor even in situations like that.

I tip my Garth-esque Stetson hat to everyone that set things right out in Vegas today, and I hope I was able to provide you with some bit of interesting news leading into the weekend.

Now, let's all sit back, relax, watch The Apprentice that we recorded yesterday, and prepare ourselves for a Garth Brooks concert.

One more repetitive time, praises to CNN. I wonder if they'll pay me for the promotion? I do have that donate button.

No comments: